The Federal Communications Bar Association (FCBA) seeks to fill the full-time position of Senior Manager, Programs and Special Projects. Note that this is not a meeting planning or marketing position and does not entail supervisory responsibilities. Successful candidate must have experience and proven abilities in delivering high quality association member services or equivalent experience. Candidate will work closely with volunteer committees and coordinate logistics for numerous events. Must be comfortable working in a small, professional setting with three other staff. Occasional evening and weekend hours required. Salary range between $60,000 and $65,000, depending on experience. The position is located in Washington, DC, two blocks from Metro. Excellent benefits, including insurance package, 401K, and Metro assistance. Salary commensurate with education and experience. Email cover letter, resume, and salary history to email@example.com. EOE
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Executive Director with organizing events and activities, including receptions, seminars, and other events.
- Serve as main point of contact for committees and chapters.
- Coordinate logistics of committee and chapter activities, including brown bag lunches, continuing legal education seminars, and other programs.
- Work closely with, and in support of, the FCBA Foundation to further its mission of supporting worthwhile communications-related and educational projects. Responsible for managing and coordinating fundraising efforts and special events, including an annual golf tournament, scholarship and internship programs, and other community volunteer programs.
- Work closely with, and in support of, the Charity Auction Committee to organize and host the annual FCBA Foundation Charity Auction. Duties include researching venues, maintaining and tracking donations, and overseeing logistics to ensure the success of the event.
- Responsible for communicating association news, including editing and managing a monthly newsletter and maintaining the FCBA and FCBA Foundation websites using WordPress.