- Bachelor’s degree in business or other related field preferred. Equivalent experience may be considered.
- Three to five years association experience or similar scope experience administering processes for dispersed geographic groups including working knowledge of not for profit organizational and governing documents (bylaws, policies)
- General knowledge of association laws and general practices (Anti-Trust, UBIT Tax, Non-Profit Classifications)
- General knowledge of insurance program requirements, including general liability and professional
- Self-motivated; able to make decisions and organize tasks independently with minimal supervision. Experience, self-reliance, and detail orientation to perform and coordinate administrative activities.
- Ability to successfully update, manage, and implement a work development/business plan.
- Understanding of business imperatives and business sensitivities, with ability to formulate plans and actions
- Excellent customer service and relationship management skills, including experience to:
- Quickly establish and maintain positive oral and written presence in high volume setting; build and maintain effective relationships.
- Quickly determine and confirm the content and intent of inquiries and information presented orally or in writing. Apply clarifying and confirming communications to assist in assessing vague or incomplete information.
- Calmly and professionally address difficult customer contacts and manage conflict resolution.
- Generate solutions to a variety and diverse set of inquiries in a manner that provides positive solutions to customers and improves overall customer satisfaction.
- Strong relationship management and inter-personal skills, including:
- Demonstrated ability to work with all levels of staff, global customers, volunteers in varied committee structures, and external organizations with a track record of positive long term outcome-based relationships
- Ability to work as a team member and leader of major projects and initiatives with multi-discipline internal and external team members. Demonstrated conflict management skills.
- Volunteer leadership development and training
- Knowledge, experience and ability to travel, domestically and internationally, including weekends and/or holidays. Must be available to travel; anticipated 5-10% travel up to one week
*100% paid employee benefit coverage (medical, dental, vision, and prescription)
*Up to 20 Paid Days Off (Four weeks) per year to start
*+ 10 Paid holidays
*Reimbursements: Tuition, Seminar and Professional Membership Dues
*Employee Assistance Program
*Service Recognition Awards Program
*401k with company match up to 7%
*Business casual, friendly environment, just to name a few.
ALL BENEFITS ARE EFFECTIVE THE FIRST OF THE MONTH FOLLOWING YOUR HIRE DATE.