The e-Learning Education Manager is responsible for planning, executing and maintaining e-Learning education. The e-Learning Education Manager is an integral part of the Program and Product function within the account team, supporting the planning and implementation of a wide range of educational programs to serve the diverse professional development needs of the association’s membership.
As an e-Learning Education Manager you will:
- Provide technical support to end-users and internal staff on the use of the LMS.
- Assist with the development of customized LMS training.
- Provide LMS administrative assistance including pulling, developing and maintaining reports from the LMS system including developing evaluation reports to determine effectiveness of current education and potential future needs.
- Develop, coordinate and implement existing and new products and services identified to meet the professional needs of target healthcare professionals.
- Implement periodic reviews of products against assessment criteria including success factors; suggest potential improvements to be made, and lessons learned.
- Develop and maintain up-to-date project reports including project status, expenditures, project planning timelines and other ongoing reports.
- Act as liaison with LMS vendor and provide regular reports regarding system upgrade, customization or maintenance.
- Provide recommendations for system process improvements.
- Manage assigned programs and products from idea generation to end of the life cycle.
- Provide leadership and support to assigned committees and task forces regarding content development and other logistics.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with subject matter experts, committees and other volunteers, and staff team members.
- Work with Education Manager to ensure program and product compliance with CE accreditation standards and Pharma Guidelines, as applicable.
- Assist in budget development and monitor revenue and expenses of assigned programs and products.
- Develop and manage timely and professional communication, including written, electronic and oral communication, with staff team members, SMEs, and education/program committee members.
- Support marketing staff in identifying target audiences and developing product and program descriptions for use in promotional materials.
- Work with outside vendors and subcontractors as needed, negotiating agreements, ensuring quality, providing any technical support or troubleshooting required, and monitoring adherence to budget.
- Work with other departments such as Information Services, Member Services, Order Fulfillment, Creative Media Services and Finance to ensure products and programs are integrated into company’s systems for inventory, purchase, and distribution.
- Serve as the first line of contact, service and support to members with questions about assigned products, programs, and services.