Our valued non-profit client is seeking a strong CRM Software Developer to administer and maintain the CRM system to support the organization’s mission and related initiatives. This position ensures that the capabilities and delivery of the CRM system provides effective and reliable services to both external and internal users and meets the highest quality standards. The position works collaboratively with members of the organization’s team as well as external partners.
Major Responsibilities include:
- Manage cloud-based Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365 system to support the organization’s business objectives with a focus on efficiency, stability and innovation.
- Create and update solutions, plugins, workflows, entities, forms, views in the CRM system.
- Troubleshoot and resolve software bugs and configuration issues.
- Work on data migrations and integration projects.
- Backup, maintain and upgrade the CRM system.
- Develop and maintain web services and end point integrations.
- Analyze and understand business requirements, problems, and opportunities and provide viable recommendations.
- Assist with development and management of the IT strategy for the CRM system.
- Perform other duties as assigned consistent with the goals of the organization.
Qualified candidates will offer a Bachelor’s Degree with a focus in Computer Science or related field with at least 5 years of software development experience including a minimum of 2 years of project management experience, and a minimum of 2 years of experience developing, configuring, implementing, and administering Microsoft Dynamics CRM. The ideal candidate will be proficient with Dynamics CRM workflows, plugins, entities, lead management, case management, and roles. He/she will have knowledge and experience with Microsoft SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, T-SQL with other MS related technologies such as Power BI, Sharepoint, Azure and development expertise using Scribe, CRM API and web services. The successful candidate will know how to write clean codes in C#. The ideal candidate will also have experience in system migration and system integration and with database management and data conversion.
This position offers a competitive salary with excellent benefits and work environment and is based in Northern Virginia.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to the following job link:
Our client is not currently sponsoring work visas or transfers at this time. Green Card or citizenship required. This non-profit organization is an equal opportunity employer.
Additional inquiries and questions can be emailed to Beth Cessna at email@example.com.