Position Summary: To work with staff and external clients to accommodate A/V needs. To effectively and efficiently manage tasks related to the set-up and operation of the audio/visual needs related to meetings, courses and rentals at the ASGE Institute for Training and Technology. To operate, troubleshoot and maintain functions relating to the integrated A/V control system, Presenter’s presentations, live recording, webcasting, video conferencing, streaming, video production, audience response system.
Essential Job Functions
- Work with ASGE staff and clients to manage A/V needs for events, including courses, meetings and rentals.
- Coordinate AV setup and operation for the full duration of the events which requires being on-site during evenings and weekends.
- Participate with Operations Staff, Conference Services, Lab Managers, and Education Team in managing AV activities such as setup, take down, and post production to ensure a smooth experience.
- Provide attentive, accommodating, professional, technical, and out-of-the-box support to our clients, which includes renowned physicians and medical experts, in a time sensitive, confidential, and fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate exemplary customer service skills, positive professional image, approachable personality, positive relationships, and willingness to go the extra mile.
- Ensure that all A/V resources are tested and operational prior to any event. Facilitate any required repairs/maintenance of AV systems.
- Identify, research and propose practical solutions for meeting new A/V needs as identified during client events.
- Understand new technology as a way to improve productivity, keep in line with the cost savings measures and provide a competitive advantage in a client focused manner
- Advanced proficiency in using, troubleshooting, revising presentations that include audio, video, graphics, special effects.