The primary function of this individual will be to work closely with the Director of Membership to create events and process attendee registrations for UCAOA’s educational events. This individual will also support the Membership and Data Integrity team through maintenance of member information, processing of membership applications and providing excellent customer service for member inquiries.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Sales & Event Registration
· Primary contact for members regarding event details.
· Process attendee event registrations.
· Creation of event trending analysis
· Coordination of inventory and ordering of registration supplies for events (badges, ribbons, event tickets, etc.)
· Work closely with event management on hotel reconciliation efforts.
· Participate in any on-site event activities, as needed.
· Assist with training & supervision of onsite reg staff, as needed
Data Integrity & Entry
· Maintain accurate member/customer information
· Maintain accurate urgent care center information
· Conduct direct member recruitment and relationship building activities as directed
· Support membership by processing membership applications and dues payments
Customer Service & Phone Management
· Handle member/customer phone and email general inquiries
· Recommend service enhancements to “exceed” customer expectations