Are you a full stack developer, with backend expertise, looking for an opportunity to work on high paced projects and expand your skillset? Join our team and help us make web magic happen!
- Translate web needs from non-technical staff
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other departments for marketing, design, development
- Maintaining current InfoComm websites
- Test and troubleshoot web applications
- Assist with site migrations to new CMS (Sitefinity)
Skills and Abilities
- Experience with any of the market leading CMS platforms like Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), Sitefinity, Sitecore, Drupal etc. preferred
- A firm understanding of the web application development process, from the user interface to the relational database backend.
- Proficiency in Google Analytics and SEO techniques and an understanding as to why these are important.
- Strong critical thinking skills, organizational skills and ability to multi-task necessary
- Good communications skills, including excellent spelling, grammatical skills, and verbal communication
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as an integral team member
Benefits: InfoComm offers healthcare coverage, dental insurance, opportunities for continuing education, training opportunities, flexible hours, a business casual dress code, and much more. Work Environment InfoComm International has offices all over the world, but it’s headquarters is located in Fairfax, Virginia, close to George Mason University. Established in 1939, InfoComm has more than 5,000 members from more than 80 countries. We’re looking for someone who can contribute to the AV international community and wants to be an integral part of a small team, apply if that sounds like you!