KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Excellent organizational skills along with exceptional attention to detail
• Superb customer service and interpersonal skills
• Excellent presentation skills
• Demonstrates abilities in collaborative team building and consensus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in Education, or a related field. A minimum of 3-5 years relevant/related work experience.
• Experience in delivery and development of education programs.
• Work independently with adequate instructions and training, and be regularly accountable on assigned tasks.
• Have a track record of reliability/dependability and experience prioritizing multiple projects.
• Association experience a plus. Must be able to travel.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
This job operates in a professional office environment. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, telephones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
• This is somewhat a sedentary role; however, some filing is required.
• This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary.
• Basic math skills needed to calculate formulas, commissions, discounts, billing etc.
• Must be able to lift up-to 10 pounds.
Travel may be necessary, up to 20% of the time (local, regional, national). Would require travel by air, car, rail.
Technical Skills: Advanced
Project Management: Proficient
Professional Conduct/Representation: Advanced
Problem Solving/Analysis: Advanced
Financial Management: Proficient
Decision Making: Proficient
Submit your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with Manager, Education in the subject line.
This job description indicates in general the nature and levels of work, knowledge, skills, abilities and other essential functions (as covered under the Americans with Disabilities Act) expected of an incumbent. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of an incumbent. An incumbent may be asked to perform other duties as required.